Are you a Granola lover ?
Then you have to try this ultra-gourmet dates recipe!
- 500g cereals of your choice
- 300g Sukari dates
- 100g whole almonds
- 1 vanilla pod
- 80g squash seeds
- 2 tbsp flax seeds
- 50g coconut oil
- Preheat the oven to 70 °C.
- Cut the Sukari dates into 4 pieces. In a large bowl, hand mix the dates with the cereals. The Sukari will “melt” between your fingers, crush the big pieces to get a nice mix. Add the almonds, vanilla seeds, squash seeds and flaxseed. Mix.
- Melt the coconut oil over low heat and pour over the granola. Mix. Spread the granola on a baking sheet. Cook for 1 hour stirring the granola every 15 minutes. (The oven should be opened with a tweezer to allow the moisture to come out).
- Let cool and store the granola in a glass jar.
The granola tastes great for breakfast or as topping on your favorite dessert!
photo credit: Nawaï Li