This delicious date spread made from our super soft Bawalini dates is perfect for breakfast. A wonderfully sweet start into the day!
For 1 jar / preparation time: 10 minutes / cooking time: 10 minutes
- 200 g hazelnuts
- 100 g Bawalini dates
- 100 g chocolate of your choice
- 100 ml plant milk
- Roast the hazelnuts in the oven for 10 minutes at 150° C, then leave to cool.
- Mix the hazelnuts until the oil starts to appear. Add the pitted Bawalini dates and continue mixing.
- Melt the chocolate (works very well in the microwave oven) and add to the mixture. Continue mixing until you get a smooth, homogenos mixture.
- Add the milk and mix one more time. Pour the date spread into a glass jar.
Keep in a cool place and eat within a few days.
Photo and recipe: Nawaï Li