Puffed Rice and Chocolate Squares
Ingredients for a baking tray of 20 x 20 cm:
- 80 g puffed rice
- 150 g mashed dates (we used Sukari Cooking)
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- ½ tsp vanilla pulp
- 100 g vegan chocolate
- Mix all ingredients except for the chocolate.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper or grease it.
- Spread the batter on the baking tray and press it. Put it in the fridge for 1 hour and allow to set.
- Melt the chocolate in a bain-marie and spread on the mixture. Put again in the fridge for at least one hour to set.
To cut into squares without breaking the chocolate icing, dip the knife into warm water.