Chia Porridge with Dates
2 Tbsp chia seeds
200ml almond milk
2 Tbsp honey
1 tsp almond butter
100g Safawi dates
- Mix the chia seeds with 50ml almond milk. Let sit for 15 minutes and stir from time to time. Add one tablespoon of honey.
- In a blender, mix the yogurt and the blueberries. Save some blueberries for the decoration.
- Cut the dates into small pieces.
- In a pot, heat the rest of the almond milk and add the oatmeal. After a few minutes, add half of the dates and the rest of the honey.
- Put some date pieces on the bottom of two glasses. Now add first the chia mixture and then the oatmeal porridge. Top with the blueberry yogurt and a teaspoon of almond butter and decorate with some date pieces. Enjoy while still warm.