The perfect oat cookies! A more complete variant with date sugar, oat flakes and almond flour!
Also vegan & lactose-free
If you like, you can also work chocolate pieces, nuts, dried fruit and the like into the dough.
Here is the basic recipe :
- 100 g margarine
- 30 g date syrup
- 50g xylitol
- 1/4 tsp psyllium husks
- 1 pinch (s) of salt
- 100g almond flour
- 120g oatmeal
- 50g spelled flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking powder
- 150g chocolate
- 2 tbsp almond butter
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Beat the soft margarine with the xylitol & date sugar until frothy
- Add the psyllium husks and a pinch of salt and stir everything very thoroughly.
- Mix the flour with the baking powder, almond flour and oat flakes and stir into the mixture in portions.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and use two teaspoons to put small heaps of the dough on the baking sheet.
- Bake the biscuits on the middle shelf of the oven for about 10 minutes on top / bottom heat.