Who said sweet treats can’t be healthy?
For all of you who love sweets, this is an easy recipe for delicious, vegan and gluten-free truffles made with our wonderful Sukari cooking dates, without any added sugar. The truffles are crunchy on the outside and tender on the inside, with an irresistible flavor of caramel.
Preparation time: ca. 45 minutes
- 300 g Sukari Cooking dates
- 40 g finely grated coconut
- 1 tsp vanilla powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- 150 g dark chocolate
- 50 g chopped hazelnuts
- In the bowl of the food processor, mix the pitted Sukari cooking dates, coconut, vanilla powder and salt until the mixture is smooth.
- Form small balls and put them on a plate. Let them harden in the freezer for about 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt the chocolate in a bain-marie. Then add the chopped nuts and mix well.
- Take the balls out of the freezer and dip them quickly into the chocolate. Let them cool down on a grille.
You can store the truffles for several days in a cool place away from sunlight.
You can also use other types of chocolate for the coating to give the truffles a different flavor.