INGREDIENTS FOR THE FILLING:
- 1 cup cashews, soaked for at least 6h
- 1/3 cup sukari soft cooking dates
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1/4 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 vanilla pod, seeded
- 3/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp cacao nibs
- Pinch of pink Himalayan salt
- 1/4 cup melted coconut butter
INGREDIENTS FOR THE CHOCOLATE COATING:
- 1 cup raw cacao paste or powder (paste is recommended)
- 1 cup cacao butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup, not cold
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
1. Rinse and drain the cashews and blend all ingredients together (except coconut butter and cacao nibs) in a high-speed blender until nice and creamy.
2. On a very low setting stream in the coconut oil and blend until well incorporated.
3. Add the cacao nibs and pulse just a couple of times to keep them crunchy.
4. Pour the cream over the mini magnum molds and freeze them for at least 3 hours.
5. Prepare the chocolate coating melting the cacao butter and paste (or powder) in a dry bowl over hot water at low heat (chocolate should not exceed 118F if you want to keep it raw) stirring
until completely melted.
6. Then add maple syrup (should be at room temperature) gradually, stirring constantly.
7. Add the salt and vanilla extract and stir for a few more seconds.
8. Let the chocolate cool down (below 30° C)
9. Unmold the magnums and dip them in the chocolate sauce.
10. Transfer to the fridge or freezer to let the chocolate set.