- 2 cups raw walnuts
- 2 cups raw pecans
- 2 cups Sukari soft cooking dates, pitted and chopped
- 1/2 cup cacao powder
- 2 Tbsp cacao nibs
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 tsp unrefined coconut oil, liquified
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup cashews, soaked for 6h
- 1 Tbsp raw cashew butter
- 3 Tbsp almond milk
- 2 tsp matcha powder
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp cacao butter, melted
- 1/4 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- Combine brownie ingredients (except cacao nibs) in a food processor and process until a sticky dough forms.
- Fold in the cacao nibs to get an extra crunchy consistency.
- Transfer to a baking pan (lined with parchment paper or greased with coconut oil).
- Press the dough down using a spatula or spoon (easier using your fingers) until flat and firm.
- Let rest in the fridge while preparing the frosting.
- Combine matcha frosting ingredients (except for the cacao butter) and blend until nice and creamy.
- Stream the cacao butter into the mixture.
- Using an offset spatula, spread the frosting evenly over the brownie.
- Let rest in the refrigerator for at least two hours to harden.
- Cut into slices, dust with matcha powder, and enjoy chilled
- Leftovers will last in the refrigerator up to 3-4 days.