Date Balls with Chocolate Heart
A delicious recipe for a balanced gourmet snack that you can take with you wherever you go!
Made with our delicious Sukari dates.
- 200g Sukari dates
- 5g goji berries
- 20g almond powder
- 10g coconut flour
- 30g dark chocolate of your choice
- 15g milk of your choice
For the decoration:
- Some grated coconut
- Mix the Sukari with the goji berries, almond powder and coconut flour until you get a dough that is easy to work with.
- Melt the chocolate together with the milk in a bain-marie. Using a small spoon, place a little bit of chocolate sauce – about the equivalent of a pea – on a parchment paper to get little balls of chocolate. Place in the freezer for a few minutes until the chocolate balls are very solid.
- Coat each chocolate ball with date paste and form a ball in the palm of your hands.
- Roll the balls in some grated coconut or coconut flour. And they’re ready!
TIP: The date balls can be kept in the fridge for about a week. You can also replace the Sukari dates with date paste (available in our online store).
Vegan recipe and photo by Nawaï Li