A simple and delicious starter. Tip: Use different varieties of dates for different textures and tastes.
Serves 4 to 6
- Fresh goat cheese
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- Topping of your choice (chives, peppers, flowers, pistachio, seeds, berries, etc.)
- Sukari and Segai dates (or other varieties)
- Crush the cheese with a fork and add 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Mix.
- Form small balls of goat cheese and roll them into the topping of your choice.
- Stuff the pitted dates with the goat cheese. Serve with a drizzle of olive oil.
Recipe and photo: Nawaï Li