- 200 g dates (Sukari-Bawalini-Barhi)
- 100 g roasted peanuts
- 100 g spelt flour
- 100 g rolled oats
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 50 ml date syrup
- 80 ml oil
- 200 g yogurt
- Preheat the oven to 180° C. Line a muffin tray with paper liners or parchment paper or grease the cups.
- Coarsely chop the pitted dates and the peanuts.
- Mix with the dry ingredients.
- Mix all wet ingredients in a separate bowl, then slowly add to the flour-date-mixture and mix until obtaining a homogenous dough.
- Fill the dough into the muffin cups and bake for 25-30 minutes until the muffins start to get golden-brown.