A base, the finest chocolate in the world, which everyone can easily refine as they wish, e.g. with chopped pistachios, cocoa nibs, rose petals, pollen …
A lot of fun at any time and for the whole family! Everyone, whether young or older, can make their own individual chocolate and have fun together!
Untempered chocolate in a glass for self-finishing
The world’s best cocoa beans, lightly roasted, ground into fully aromatic masses in a single operation with stone mills and filled directly into the glass at a low temperature.
Melt it once and experience chocolate in a new way.
Complex, subtly bitter, elegant, red wine. Lots of red berries, almonds and a bit of a grapefruit bite.
What should I do?
Place the glass in a hot water bath and stir the chocolate until it is liquid and warm. (min 40 ° / max 60 ° C)
Then there are five options:
- Pour thinly directly onto baking paper / baking tray, let harden in the refrigerator (or freezer), break off, eat. What is not eaten should either stay in the refrigerator or put back in the glass (and melt again – no problem!)
- Use in a spoon or as a sauce
- to extend to drinking chocolate
- Process into mousse or ganache
- Prepare the couverture and add a little cocoa butter if you like
PS: Why is the glass only half full?
Otherwise the stirring will go wrong and chocolate will spill over the edge. Or worse, water comes in.
PS: And why does the chocolate look gray and spotty?
Because we have not tempered (= stabilized) them. It tastes fantastic, guaranteed.