Create Your Own Chocolate – Honduras 86%
A base of one of the finest chocolate in the world which you can easily refine according to your own taste, e.g. with chopped pistachios, cocoa nibs, rose petals, flower pollen, etc.
It’s great fun, anytime and for the whole family! Everyone, young and old, can make their own individual chocolate and have fun together!
Untempered chocolate in a jar to create your own chocolate bars
The world’s best cocoa beans are lightly roasted, then ground into aromatic cocoa mass using stone mills and then filled directly into the jar untempered.
Melt once and live a new chocolate experience.
This chocolate tastes of chocolate fudge, banana, sultana.
How can I make my own chocolate bar?
Open the jar and place it inside in a hot water bath. Stir the chocolate until it is liquid and warm. (min 40° C/ max 60° C).
Once the chocolate is melted, you can use it in different ways:
- Pour a thin layer onto baking/parchment paper, decorate the chocolate if you want with whatever you like, leave to harden in fridge (or freezer), break off, and eat.
If you don’t eat the whole chocolate at once, either store it in the fridge or put it back into the jar (and then melt again whenever you like – no problem!).
- Eat the chocolate with a spoon or use as a sauce
- Use for drinking chocolate
- Process into mousse or ganache
- Prepare a couverture and, if desired, refine it with a little cocoa butter
Why is the glass only half full?
The glass is only half full for two reasons: That way, the chocolate will not spill over when you stir and no water will get in (which would spoil the chocolate).
Why does the chocolate look grey and spotty?
Because we haven’t tempered (stabilised) it. It tastes fantastic, guaranteed.